Adventures of a stay at home wife and mommy making our house a home...






October 29, 2011

Halloween at Our Home

SPOOOOKKKKYYYY!!!!
Our Halloween Mantel
Halloween Tree
My girlfriends and I got together and made these fun little Halloween Trees... We simply cut branches from my old oak trees, spray painted them black, and then went to town adding all the fun pieces. Hobby Lobby is a great source for little ornaments in all kinds of colors, here I used black and a few made to look like large diamonds. Even adding home-made scrapbook paper ornaments and a little witch I found at Ross. We had a ball with this... especially shopping. It was fun to see what all the girls came up with, different colors and themes. Now I'm onto making a Thankful Tree for Thanksgiving... I've made Easter Trees in the past too.
I LOVE THESE TREES!!!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment